IND Immigration

The IND, short for Immigration and Naturalisation Service, assesses and handles all types of applications for foreign nationals that need any type of permit. The Dutch Umbrella Company helps out employees with their applications and takes over the entire process. 

Do you want to know more about our Expat services?

Dutch immigration service permits

The IND handles applications from individuals with all kinds of nationalities and companies that require authorization from the IND. Some foreign citizens need a pre-permission before being able to enter the Netherlands. This is called an MVV. The residents of the following countries do not need an MVV.

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • Monaco
  • Nieuw-Zealand
  • Vatican
  • United States of America
  • South-Korea

Types of permits

The Dutch Umbrella Company is a recognised IND sponsor. That means that we can act as the legal employer. We apply and handle all legal and administrative tasks for your employee. One of the IND immigration requirements for foreign employees that want to come work in the Netherlands is that your future employer has to provide details on your position here. In some cases the IND will do a labour market test (UWV) in order to see whether the offered salary is competitive and if the job couldn’t be done by someone else within the EU.

To be able to apply for a work permit, visa, or EU blue card there are several requirements that need to be met.

  • ICT ( Intra Company Transfer )  
  • EU blue card  
  • High skilled knowledge migrant
  • Self-employed person

We guarantee the following:

  • No start up costs
  • Legal employer for your employee
  • Full guidance and advise  
  • One monthly invoice in total or per employee
  • No costs until the actual start of the employment